About One Stop Safety Training
I graduated from Loughry College in 2002 in BSC Food Technology I was offered the opportunity to manage Café Chimes in Hillsborough, in this role I was responsible for HACCP development, Food Safety training of staff and all health and safety related rules and regulations.
I became the owner of Café Chimes in 2004 and extended the business to provide outside catering which required dynamic risk assessing sites and I had first aid responsibilities for staff.
I made the decision to sell the business to focus on developing a new company One Stop Safety Training in 2012 I spent around 6 months studying and gaining the qualifications necessary to become an accredited trainer.
I have continued to develop my knowledge and have completed the following
- Refresher First aid Trainer Certificate June 2020
- Qualsafe First aid at work requal may 2019
- City and Guilds level 3 Assessing Vocational Achievement May 2017
- Qualsafe IQA and assessor award Feb 2017
- CIEH First aid at work requal May 2016
- CIEH Education and training Award 2014
- CIEH level 3 award in food safety training 2013
- HABC level 3 award in health and safety in the workplace 2013
- Asbestos awareness UKATA 2013
- HABC level 3 in first aid at work 2013
- First aid trainer/Assessor 2013
- Safe moving and Handling Trainer Jan 2013
- BA Science Loughry College 2002 – Advanced Food Safety training
One Stop Safety Training is focused on supplying clients with the best learning experience by providing accredited and regulated courses with Qualsafe Awards http://www.qualsafeawards.org, which is one of the largest Ofqual recognised Awarding Organisations in the UK and has been voted the UK’s Best Business (SME) 2018.
Covering Northern Ireland we are flexible with times and location, we can come to your venue if required and offer evening and weekend sessions to suit your staff availability.
With a dedicated and professional team of trainers we offer a one stop shop for your training needs please do not hesitate to contact us for a competitive quote.